The Church of Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno de Conil de la Frontera was built in 1592 by the hospital of Mercy by the brotherhood of Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno.
Inside it worships Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno and Our Lady of Sorrows.
The sculpture of Christ is the work of master sculptor Francisco de Villegas, who was made in 1632 by order of Francisco González, butler of the brotherhood.
Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe
Inside the chapel is a chapel with a wrought-iron gate and an altar dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe, paid in 1720 by the patron Miguel Calderon de la Barca, a native of this town, counselor at the Indian Council of its majesty and great benefactor of churches in Conil.
In addition, this chapel is the image of St. Sebastian, patron of Conil de la Frontera, brought from the church of Santa Catalina.
According to popular tradition, this image is worshiped in a chapel, now defunct, who was in the place known as “The Saint”.